1. Senior Accountant – Audit Services, Private Enterprise
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our Audit and Accounting Services group. We are committed to creating lasting partnerships with our clients by providing the services necessary for business owners and corporate leaders to achieve their goals.
- CPA, CA or working towards a CPA designation; completion of UFE/CFE
- Public practice experience is required
- Experienced in Private Enterprise and Audit
- Superior people and client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate Senior Accountant in the subject field.
2. HR Coordinator
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. This is an excellent hands-on role for an individual with 2 years of pervious HR experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assisting the HR Manager in a wide range of projects and initiatives in areas such as:
- Experiences Hire Recruitment
- Campus Recruitment and Events
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- On Boarding and Training
- Employee Wellness
- Social Media
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources with 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in a corporate environment.
- CPHR candidate or CPHR designation is considered an asset.
- Sound understanding of Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation
- High degree of initiative with a pro-active approach to work
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to manager and work on multiple tasks
If you are an enthusiastic HR professional looking for a great opportunity to gain a broad range of experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please indicate HR Coordinator in the subject field.
3. Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group
We are recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join our internal Information Technology group. The Systems Administrator will assist with day-to-day network/server administration and documentation, as well as provide end user support.
This is a contract position ranging from 6 to 12 months, depending on the candidate’s qualifications. This contract position could lead to a full-time position.
- Provide detailed documentation of computer systems, procedures, policies etc.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and facilitate Helpdesk requests within predefined timeframes
- Configure and deploy new workstations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve minor hardware and software problems
- Provide and maintain backup and restore procedures
- Participate and/or lead project based work as required
- Minimum of two years of experience in an systems administrator position is required
- A professional and courteous manner; excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong working knowledge of a Microsoft Windows 7/10/Server 2008-2016 environment, available tools, policies and Microsoft software applications/utilities
The following candidate qualifications would be an asset:
- Experience in a multisite environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Completion of an Information Technology program from a recognized institution
- Any or all of MCSA/MCSE, Network+, CCNA certifications
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Systems Administrator in the subject field.