1. Internal Accountant
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual to support our Controller. Reporting to the Controller, the Internal Accountant will support the Controller through daily tasks. Duties will include month end closings, assisting with annual audits, bank and general ledger reconciliations and process improvement where required.
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of two years of accounting experience is preferred
- Completion or currently working towards an accounting designation is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in computer skills
- Adaptable and willing to learn new software programs
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible in taking on new responsibilities and projects
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Internal Accountant in the subject field.
2. Help Desk Technician, Information Technology Group
We are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Technician to join our Information Technology Group for a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity that potentially could lead to a full time, permanent role. The Help Desk Technician will assist the firm with day to day end user support of hardware and software issues.
- Provide detailed documentation of computer systems, procedures and policies
- Coordinate, prioritize and facilitate Helpdesk requests within predefined timeframes
- Configure and deploy new workstations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve minor hardware and software problems
- Provide and maintain backup and restore procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of a Microsoft Windows environment, available tools, policies and Microsoft software applications/utilities
- Completion of BCIT’s TSP program is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate Help Desk Technician in the subject field.